Welcome to a small section of French territory. St. Barts retains the status and specific institutions of an overseas collectivity (COM) but is mainly ruled under French law.
• At the time of entry, European travelers must be in possession of an identity card or a valid passport.
• US and Canadian citizens’ passports must be valid for at least 3 months.
• A return or onward ticket is also essential.
• For certain nationalities, a visa must be obtained from the French embassies in the originating country. The following must be included:
- Validity: Departement d'outre-mer (France)
- Type of visa: C
- Number of entries: MULTIPLE